A Republican/Conservative event is scheduled and publicized. ANTIFA announces the event is cancelled and notifies the public they will surround the venue with armed men. What will our Party Officials do?
- Appeals for police protection are met with either silence (so they can deny they received "stand down orders") or a revoking of the permit to hold the event "owing to the threats of violence".
- Legal appeals by the Mountain States Legal Foundation would probably succeed, but it would take three years, long after the cancelled events and lost elections and be of no avail.
- Would patriots arm themselves, using their 2nd Amendment to defend their 1st Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of assembly?
- And if they did, and there were an armed clash, would not the Mainstream Media decry the "violence of conservatives", call for confiscation of all guns (except those of ANTIFA of course) and purposefully omit any mention of the ANTIFA threats?
- And what would our "relational" female party leaders do? Would they be like Margaret Thatcher and stand up for liberty? Or would they waffle with their usual "the safety of our staff is the most important thing" (and abandon our Constitutional Rights in the face of the threats of violence)?
It's time to think about such scenarios. Conservatives are being systematically silenced on the Social and Mainstream Media by design. Certainly public meetings are next.