Session 14 today on Tolerance and freedom of religion.
We have a consistent effort to change the language and the definition of terms to enable the Progressive governments can shut down freedoms.
Lots of reference to "combating extremism", another undefinable term. It's very important that everyone understand Islamic Doctrine. If one doesn't understand the Doctrine, any effort to oppose their Jihad against the dar al-Harb seems like "religious oppression". That's by design.
Astounded by the large number of young single women at the Conference. No wonder the 40 some married diplomats get in trouble. Having to go to Conference to Conference, away from home, bored and lonely, the temptation to "make friends" would be substantial.
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (83)
- Sept 30, 2015 OSCE Conference, Warsaw
- Anti Immigration Tyranny
- 29 Sept 2015 OSCE Conference in Warsaw
- Afternoon of Sept 28th
- More Immigration Consequences
- Monday Sept 28 Arrival
- First Leg to Poland: DIA 0700
- Fr Andrew @ Arapahoe GOP Meeting
- Bill Warner on the Chattanooga Jihad attack
- Guandolo on Ahmed's Clock in Irving TX
- Germany's Suicide Note
- Celebrating Self-Destruction
- CONFLUENCE OF IMMIGRATION AND BLACK LIVES MATTER
- Capitol Hill, Sept 9th
- ACT for America Conference Sept 8th. Afternoon
- Eric Stakelback on ISIS.
- Multiculturalism's End Game
- ACT Convention
- Act Conference PM Sept 8
- ACT Conference Sept 8th.
- ACT Conference PM, Sept 8th
- ACT Conference PM: National Secuity Issue: should...
- ACT Conference Sept 8th Morning
- ACT National Conference
- Trey Gowdy on Benghazi
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)