First leg of the journey always starts at DIA. Sitting patiently at B43 awaiting the departure of UA 939 to Dulles International. So far, there are 7 seats available and I'm #4. I should get on. If not, I have a backup ticket on Southwest that departs at 0950. If I DO get on, I'll be sure to cancel the Southwest ticket and get a refund.
On the way to the airport, NPR had a program about the Iranian Iraq war that started in 1980 and how it is still shaping what's going on in the region to this day. The destruction of Iraq, the militarization of society, and the tug of war between the Shi'ite ruling minority in Iraq with the Sunnis. Still, however, I believe it is a mistake to think any Shi'ite Sunni rivalry would help us as Kuffar. The Muslim groups won't start killing each other until we are long in our graves.
But it does explain why Iran is defending its interest with Assad in Syria. The Russian intervention is interesting. My guess is that all the Muslims in the area will unite against them as "Kafir invaders". If Putin didn't have such absolute power, he never could have intervened. Certainly the Russian experience in Afghanistan should portend to an unpleasant and unpredictable outcome.
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (83)
- Sept 30, 2015 OSCE Conference, Warsaw
- Anti Immigration Tyranny
- 29 Sept 2015 OSCE Conference in Warsaw
- Afternoon of Sept 28th
- More Immigration Consequences
- Monday Sept 28 Arrival
- First Leg to Poland: DIA 0700
- Fr Andrew @ Arapahoe GOP Meeting
- Bill Warner on the Chattanooga Jihad attack
- Guandolo on Ahmed's Clock in Irving TX
- Germany's Suicide Note
- Celebrating Self-Destruction
- CONFLUENCE OF IMMIGRATION AND BLACK LIVES MATTER
- Capitol Hill, Sept 9th
- ACT for America Conference Sept 8th. Afternoon
- Eric Stakelback on ISIS.
- Multiculturalism's End Game
- ACT Convention
- Act Conference PM Sept 8
- ACT Conference Sept 8th.
- ACT Conference PM, Sept 8th
- ACT Conference PM: National Secuity Issue: should...
- ACT Conference Sept 8th Morning
- ACT National Conference
- Trey Gowdy on Benghazi
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)