Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good Story



                                                   "While
               out walking along the edge of a bayou just
               outside of Fort Lauderdale in alligator
            alley with my soon to be ex-husband
     discussing property settlement and other
   divorce issues, we were surprised by a
huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly
emerged from the murky water and began
charging us with its large jaws wide open.
She must have been protecting her nest
because she was extremely aggressive.


                                                   If
           I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire
        .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be
        here today! Just one shot to my estranged
       husband's knee cap was all it took... The
      'gator got him easily and I was able to
   escape by just walking away at a brisk
pace.


                                                   It's
             one of the best pistols in my collection!
            Plus the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees
         was really incredible."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me