MUST THE LEFT DOMINATE ON CAMPUS?
They do right now, but it's a uniform Left Wing mush that everyone conforms to. A severe "Group Think" has set in, stifling real learning and critical thinking.
In 1955, Russell Kirk resigned a tenured position from Michigan State University in protest of what he called the "Mega University". He questioned how any learning can take place in classes of 150 or more, where the professor merely tells people what to think and the students regurgitate it at finals time and forget it, moving on to the next subject. It made the national news at the time. Kirk's action violated the tacit agreement between the faculty and their university of "we give you tenure and you don't criticize us".
- ► 2017 (53)
- ► 2016 (83)
- Evidence of "Civilizational Jihad"
- Geert Wilders Greeting to PEGIDA
- Geert Wilders'Greeting to PEGIDA in Germany
- Thoughts on American Sniper
- Marxist Progressive Obsolescence
- Pat Condell on a "Society of Cowards"
- Next Strike
- Pat Condell on "Nothing to do with Islam"
- Geert Wilders Speaks
- Islam and America: Obama version vs. Reality
- AQ Yemen Claims Responsibiliby for Paris Jihad
- Issue Monday with Dr Birzer
- Issue Monday with Dr Birzer, the Token Conservativ...
- Zawahiri Address
- Paris Jihadi video
- French Jihad
- Assault on Civilizational Structures: Bill Whittle...
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)