First comes the settlement and infiltration. Gulen Schools, Harmony Charter Schools run by the Muslim Brotherhood, Muslims in the banks, fire departments, police departments and all branches of Federal, State and local government.
The Muslim groups play the part of a "persecuted minority" to link in with the Left wing "Victimology", but by any measure, this is absurd. Muslims will be here by the millions, settling in every area of America in hundreds of "no go" enclaves where "Kuffar" police and government officials dare not enter. These areas are basically cancerous "Islamic State" blotches on our body politic.
Then the bombings and killings will start in the non-Muslim areas.. Public places, public gatherings, bars, stadiums. The theme is to impose the Shari'a. Bars bombed because "alcohol is forbidden", officials and teachers who speak out about Islam silenced. And, churches burned with police and fire doing nothing, since they are all Muslims and their Imam has ruled that "burning the non-believer churches is in accordance with the Shari'a". ( Why the Muslims want the population disarmed becomes clear: they can't have the Kuffar defending themselves).
Then at some point the Shari'a State is declared and the mass killings of the non-believers and those who oppose them will commence. Millions will die.
Everything emanates from the Mosques. But their howls of "religious persecution", and accusations of "hater, bigot and Islamophobe" if anyone points out these plans will effectively neutralize any resistance.
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- What the Islamization of America is Looking Like
- Where is the ACLU and the Lincoln Law Center now?
- Cleric calls for attacks on US schools.
- Open Letter to Bill O'Reilly on his Iraq Talking P...
- NYT Defends Al Qai'da
- Disappearance of Free Speech
- Hitler's Socialist Dream
- Muslims and Human Rights
- The President's Intentions
- ISIS Mass Executions in Iraq
- More on Islamic Prayers in the Vatican
- Islamic Prayers in the Vatican
- NY TIMES support for Bergdahl
- Interview with Sister Hatune Dogan, who knows what...
- Common Core and Political Correctness
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)