- No education for women
- Beheading of non-believers
- Imposition of the Seventh Century Shari'a Law on all mankind
- Beating and honor-killing of female family members over the vague concept of "family honor"
Saturday, June 7, 2014
NY TIMES support for Bergdahl
The NY Times has predictably come out in support of the anti-American Taliban Muslim convert "underdog" Bergdahl as is their emotional response to most things. But support of the Taliban means the NY Times supports:
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- What the Islamization of America is Looking Like
- Where is the ACLU and the Lincoln Law Center now?
- Cleric calls for attacks on US schools.
- Open Letter to Bill O'Reilly on his Iraq Talking P...
- NYT Defends Al Qai'da
- Disappearance of Free Speech
- Hitler's Socialist Dream
- Muslims and Human Rights
- The President's Intentions
- ISIS Mass Executions in Iraq
- More on Islamic Prayers in the Vatican
- Islamic Prayers in the Vatican
- NY TIMES support for Bergdahl
- Interview with Sister Hatune Dogan, who knows what...
- Common Core and Political Correctness
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)