- Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, the historic home of the Jewish people. The calls by the Arabs to establish a Palestinian state and make Jerusalem its capital is nonsense.
- For one thing, for the PLO to negotiate at all makes them "traitors" to the Palestinian cause! Abu Makmood depends on IDF escorts to protect him from his own people.
- John Kerry dragging him to the conference table (or the US would cut off the funds) puts him in an embarrassing position! The plan is to negotiate for 9 months, say to his people "The Jews don't want peace because they wouldn't give me 100% of my demands!" and start a face-saving Third Intifada. So John Kerry is making things worse.
- For Obama to talk about returning the settlements is right out of left field. The PLO has never asked for such things! And in looking at the "settlements", which are basically attractive neighborhoods built where there was nothing before, there is no way the Israelis are going to give them back. There are thousands of people living in them now.
- Nor should they, because the terrain is strategic high ground that would cripple Israel should it fall into Hamas hands. And the PLO is weak and discredited: were it granted concessions, Hamas would take over in a matter of days.
- The Sunni Muslims are in the process of establishing a global Caliphate. Nation states are being eliminated. So the notion that there will ever be a peace loving good neighbor Palestinian State "if Israel would just take a chance for peace" and give up just a little more land is deception! This was tried in Lebanon in 2000 and in Gaza in 2005.
- The 1967 lines that Obama calls for are the "Auschwitz Lines" as far as Israel is concerned.
- Think about the Shari'a Law the Muslims wish to implement:
- A collapse of human values with the abuse of women, homosexuals, Christians and Jews
- No regard for human rights or the sanctity of life
- Corruption and oppression
- Developing ICBM capability to hit the US and Europe with nuclear weapons
- //comment: the Obama administration thinks it can "live" with a nuclear Iran: after all, did we not do so with the Soviet Union? They are failing to grasp the religious ideology of martyrdom, even at the national level! (Oh, but I forgot the secularists "don't do the God thing!")
- Sponsor of Jihad, even of their arch enemy the Sunni Jihad groups
- They have 18,000 centrifuges
- Current negotiations are only to lift sanctions to take the heat off the leadership, but there will be no cessation of the nuclear program.
- Blatant assassination attempts by IRGC outside the borders of Iran
- An island of stability, prosperity and transparent democracy in the Middle East. Israel is the best and most logical ally in the Middle East.
Monday, October 7, 2013
Notes on the Address of Uzi Landau, Minister of Tourism
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)