Thursday, September 26, 2013
The Turks argued with us that it just means "prejudice" against Muslims and applies to everyone, includeing Jews and atheists. Yet we pointed out that nowhere in the book does it say anything about any other group than Muslims.
It is a definition pushed by the OIC to criminalize criticism of Islam and to use the schools in the West to enforce the Shari'a Law.
- ► 2017 (48)
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (221)
- OCSE Efforts noted on Secure Freedom Radio
- Sept 28th
- Stresseman Foundation Side Event at the OSCE meeti...
- This was the "side event " on Islamophobia. We wer...
- Highlights on Tuesday at the OSCE
- Central European University Side Event on the Raba...
- Tuesday 24 Sept at the OSCE
- Free Media
- First Session of the OSCE Human Dimension Meeting
- Discussions Over Dinner at the JP Apart Hotel, PL
- Muslim Invention Claims revisited
- ACT 1360 Meeting recap
- Putin on Syrian Evidence
- Laura Logan on Afghanistan
- All you need to know about Syria
- Congressman Duncan taking on Sec State Kerry about...
- Halal Fraud
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)