Most westerners are unaware of what a "truce" means in Islamic Doctrine: it's based on the Treaty of Hudabyah. Muhammad made the treaty with the Qurash for 10 years because his Muslim band wasn't strong enough to take them on. But after 2 years Muhammad broke the treaty and the Qurash surrendered Makkah to him rather than fight.
Thus, the ideology of a treaty with non-Muslims is only temporary. We've spoken befor of the dar al-Salim vs. the dar al-Harb. But there's a third classification, the dar al-Sulh. This is the land under treaty with the Muslims. Part of the deal to be in the dar al-Sulh is:
- The treaty has to be renegotiated every 10 years
- The non-Muslims must pay tribute
- THe non-Muslims can do nothing to impede Islam in its own land.
- The Treaty can be broken by Muslims when advantageous to do so for them.
- They meet with the OIC periodically to set forth agreements
- They give billions to the "Mediterranean" countries in "development aid" (translate: Tribute)
- Western Europe has been flooded with Muslim immigrants and Mosque building. Criticism of Islam is woefully politically incorrect .
- The EU leaders mistakenly believe this will spare Europe the violent Jihad. They are sadly mistaken.