Opening Statements from OSCE Officers
Meetings essential to further Human Rights. NGO's help democracy, human rights and rule of law. International Organizations are important, but so do other mechanisms of NGO's. Discussions have NOT led to consensus. Freedom of Assembly, right to a fair trial needs to be improved.
The OSCE is helping build institutions to further
Amb Prokocopchuk of the Ukraine. Dignity of the individual a legitimate concern of all participants.
Committments to this human dimension crucil. HDIM took place in Warsaw 20 years ago. Discuss wide range of issues, emerging challenges and best practices. Civil society partricipation , NGO's enrich the discussion.
Ukraine media freedom, human trafficing, interreligious dialogue, freedom of assembly and freedom of movement. policy solutions and legal framework for discussion of media freedom.
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (221)
- OCSE Efforts noted on Secure Freedom Radio
- Sept 28th
- Stresseman Foundation Side Event at the OSCE meeti...
- This was the "side event " on Islamophobia. We wer...
- Highlights on Tuesday at the OSCE
- Central European University Side Event on the Raba...
- Tuesday 24 Sept at the OSCE
- Free Media
- First Session of the OSCE Human Dimension Meeting
- Discussions Over Dinner at the JP Apart Hotel, PL
- Muslim Invention Claims revisited
- ACT 1360 Meeting recap
- Putin on Syrian Evidence
- Laura Logan on Afghanistan
- All you need to know about Syria
- Congressman Duncan taking on Sec State Kerry about...
- Halal Fraud
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)