Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Central European University Side Event on the Rabat Plan of Action (RPA)
The 6 tests for "hate speech" includes an "imminence" provision , which means that saying something that "might" lead to violence is hate speech, even though the violence need not have taken place. The OIC has had a huge input in putting this together, so they want to use it in the following way: if you criticize Islam, we will come after you. This means that your saying what you have a right to say is "inciting" violence (their violence against you). Therefore, criticizing Islam is "hate speech" and is therefore illegal. So it's turning the definition on its head.
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (221)
- OCSE Efforts noted on Secure Freedom Radio
- Sept 28th
- Stresseman Foundation Side Event at the OSCE meeti...
- This was the "side event " on Islamophobia. We wer...
- Highlights on Tuesday at the OSCE
- Central European University Side Event on the Raba...
- Tuesday 24 Sept at the OSCE
- Free Media
- First Session of the OSCE Human Dimension Meeting
- Discussions Over Dinner at the JP Apart Hotel, PL
- Muslim Invention Claims revisited
- ACT 1360 Meeting recap
- Putin on Syrian Evidence
- Laura Logan on Afghanistan
- All you need to know about Syria
- Congressman Duncan taking on Sec State Kerry about...
- Halal Fraud
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2012 (198)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)