"Dictators like Hitler, Stalin an d Idi Amin (and I would add Left wing mainstream academia and the media) do not want people to be free to say what they think, or to value their own experience. They enslave people in fear, silence and in ideology, and oblige them to speak and live according to the party line. (These days, it's called 'political correctness').
Dictators (along with the Democratic National Committee) use lies, propaganda and secret police to maintain their power and contol over people and to prevent them from thinking and speaking the truth. (A large part of the big lie is that there is no truth! That that everything is subjective: that 'it may be true for you, but not for me!')
Throughout history, however, man and women have stood up to abusive power without fear of the consequences. They spoke the truth to those in power who did not want to hear it. These men and women were not slaves, they were free. Many of them were imprisoned and put to death because they spoke out.
"Drawn into the Mystery of Jesus Through the Gospel of John", Jean Vanier, Paulist Press, NY 2004, pps 158-159
- ► 2016 (83)
- ► 2015 (103)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ► 2013 (99)
- Bill Whittle at the Horowitz Restoration Weekend
- The rape of Europe by Muslim parasites
- New Leather Jacket
- Wafa Sultan vs Scheich Omar Bakri
- Die Eroberung Europas durch den Islam–Folge 4/4
- A Prayer for the IDF
- English Youth Declare War Against Cultural Marxist...
- Stalin’s Secret Police
- The Position of Counter Jihad in the West
- Hamas and Gaza
- Information importante!
- Why we are afraid of Islam
- Arab Students Protest for Hamas in Jerusalem: (unt...
- Facebook Rape Parties by Muslims
- Campus Censorship: unlearning Liberty
- Slavery and Islam
- Why the US is going “down the drain”…
- Year of Faith Traditional Latin Mass at the Vatica...
- If I were the Devil, (April 1965)
- End of Freedom of Expression in the West
- My Brother the Islamist
- New Element Discovered
- Identitare Bewegung
- Real Change from Day One
- ▼ November (25)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (31)