No mention that the Shari'a does not give the same status to non-believers as believers: they treat women differently under the Shari'a. No mention of persecution of the Copts in Egypt, the Christians in Nigeria, Pakistan, Iraq, Lebanon.
Specific status of religious communities: recognition need not mean legal subsidy and priviledge, but only non-discrimination. Respect, procedures non-discrimination.
There are fifty speakers, all at 2 minutes apiece.
- Jehova's witnesses in France
- Usbekestan peaceful religious beliefs persecuted for "Illegal religious activities"of Jehova's Witnesses.
- Persecution of Turkish minorities in Greece
- LBGT categories discriminatory.
- Freedom of religion and freedom of speech but have to address. The Mosque in Murfeesboro mentioned.